Astrology

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JanCarolSeidr

If there is enough information collected, we’ll break out topics for astrological signs and events, for now, they will be found here.

JanCarolSeidr

Mercury Retrograde

Mercury Retrograde copyright 2012 Roman Oleh Yaworsky

This is an event that happens a few times a year.

Retrograde is when a planet appears to be going backwards from an earth perspective, relating to their orbits – in this case, Earth and Mercury.

When Mercury goes retrograde, communications go haywire. We are getting ready to enter into another retrograde period – 13-Aug to 5-Sept 2017. There will be another period 3-23 December, 2017.

Mercury retrograde is when you get mysterious phone calls from no one, your remote goes on the fritz, your electronics go haywire, and your communications have crossed wires. “I thought you meant . . . ” is a recipe for disaster.

Nobody needs to be a victim of Mercury retrograde, it requires paying attention. It is not a wise time to sign legal documents, or sign onto a new job – but if you do – make sure that everything you need is clearly communicated. Even then, there will probably be miscommunications – but – intention and preparation can prevent disasters.

Traffic snarls, wrong numbers, butt-dials, anything to do with communication and commerce are affected by Mercury Retrograde.

You can read more about Mercury retrograde, here:

Farmer’s Almanac – Mercury Retrograde

The comments on that page are an enlightening and enlivening discussion.

JanCarolSeidr

Neptune Retrograde – this is a condition we have been in since 16-June 2017, and will be until 22-November 2017 (I guess astrologers differ on this end date).

“~ NEPTUNE RETROGRADE: DIVE DEEP INTO YOUR DREAMS ~
          Neptune Retrograde wants us to get real and step from the shadows of fantasy onto a foundation of reality, but he wants us to dive deep into our dreams and bring them into our real world with us, just leave behind the illusions that can get sometimes tangled in with them.

Neptune brings us into an energy where we are no longer able to ignore the things that hold us in a place of being trapped in soul sucking half lives or unobtainable fantasy.

This energy shows us a deeper thread of who we are and what we really want (and deserve) and lends the energy of being able to think clearer to bring these plans into real action.

Neptune Retro is here from June 13 until November 19th to show us what is most important in our lives and we need to be ready to open our eyes (and our hearts) to these messages because this is a deep dive into huge truth. These messages can also be made clearer to us while we sleep during actual intense dreams.

This powerful time is making us look at where we are wanting to live a life full of deep meaning and where we are tired of dipping a toe into the surface.
          Diving deep into the seas with you,
          Ara
          (from The Goddess Circl

JanCarolSeidr

Saturn Returns!

In Awe of Saturn by Larry Landolfi

When we are born, Saturn is on a specific place on our birth chart.

Saturn takes about 29.5 years to return to that place in your chart and in your life.

So – between ages 28-30 is your first Saturn return. In my experience, this is the final breaking down of old beliefs and useless structures in our life. It is a great cleansing, a letting go, and can be traumatic for some. It is the solidifying of your characteristics for your adult working life. (hint: once I had experienced this, I would not date a man who was under 30! He just “wasn’t formed” yet.)

I haven’t experienced the 58-60 Saturn return – but it is my understanding that it will be a re-evaluation of my lifes choices, a further refining of my personality to prepare me for my time as a Sage, an Elder.

My mother is going through the 88-90 Saturn return, which is a preparation for the journey beyond this life.

It is a time of destruction and creation – but it is mostly a time of definition, of creating boundaries, and of letting go of the excess burden of belief, intellect and emotion, so that you can be a more refined, more defined person than you were before the Saturn return.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.